Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Happy Grati-Tuesday! I am grateful for Lynne Twist - author of The Soul of Money, co-founder of The Pachamama Alliance and humanitarian extraordinaire. It was my privilege to hear Lynne speak at the Coaches Training Institute's Summit in Florida this week.

Let me tell you, this girl knows how to lead!! She educates, inspires and empowers people and organizations. She does it with grace, gratitude, humor and love. Yes, and....she needs more girl-power. She needs us.

Lynne Twist and The Packamama Alliance has provided the funding for the initial development of the FOUR YEARS. GO. campaign. View the video:


Let's work together. Make your commitment to Four Years. Go. by visiting their website www.fouryearsgo.org

Thank you Lynne Twist -- way to Lead Like a Girl!

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't have said it better myself!! What an amazing & inspiring woman...she really, really, REALLY made me think about how I'm living my life. Grateful for all I have...but knowing I can do more to keep the planet healthy.

    But what I loved most about her speech was that she cried...because she was moved by the "tsunami of love" in the room. As a crier myself, I'm taking that as a nod to bring emotion to situations that mean something to me. And if I'm living my life the way I hope to...that should be most situations!!

    Thanks for this great reminder.

    FOUR YEARS. GO.

    Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this!!!

    Lynne's presentation was awesomely smart AND touching.

    so glad you are spreading her word!!

    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, she sure felt comfortable with a vide range of emotions. That's why she touched us so deeply!!!

    Just posted a link to your post here:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coactive-bloggers/204995299512010?sk=wall

    except hundreds of millions to read it now. ;)

    be well.

    ReplyDelete

Follow 'Lead Like a Girl' on Facebook!

Lead Like a Girl on Facebook